I am juicy, beautiful, unleashed, unafraid, curious. All day the invitations are replete with the usual rabbit holes and yet I dodge them with a clear-eyed honesty, a gulp, a quiver; intrepidly my own well-earned expansion expresses herself. It’s great to suddenly see myself whole, unadorned, embracing my life just as it is in the moment.
I never do it alone. Here’s a list of honorable partners who helped to make today happen:
- Steve, my accountant, riding me hard, forcing me to justify every G&D-Damn expense. Congratulating me on the return.
- My daughter Sasha, bringing it home in the honesty department, unflinching in her straightforward, fearless love.
- Friday afternoon small group, letting me riff on wisdom and wonder and the inherent fabulousness of the spaciousness found within.
- My awesome business partner Danielle who laughs as I wander into the deep end, rescues me with a gentle reminder of how far we have come and nudges me back onto the path we have chosen; assuring that we can craft all that we have yet to know.
- Me, suddenly I find that I am much, much more than enough. Something glimmers. I think, for tonight, I’ll simply rejoice in it.