Got a lecture from Bevie tonight about relaxing and going with the flow. That is an admonition that I should have tattooed on the inside of my wrist, if I were in to being tattooed.
For the record, I present, the 19th day Gratitude List, in no particular order of preference:
1. I just really liked it, embraces the vulnerability of how I would like to be, always.
2. A symbol of who I want to be, always, taken at a park along Lake Minnetonka.
3. The start of the 8 mile trek I have been walking, almost every day, working sometimes too hard to stay in the moment.
7. Is it weird to have your mother in two successive gratitude lists? Anyway, Bevie, in front of one of the many, many weird antique stores in Stillwater, MN.
8. Barney and Billy prepping the yoga mat for me!
Onward to the half way mark and all that unfolds…..
Big Loving Namaste!