In reverse chronological order:
- The view from outside the Caribou Coffee as I write this post. I hope you can see Lake Minnetonka from across the street.
- So my old new computer conked out, dead hard drive. Tah Dah, new old Macbook donated by my sister-in law Kelly. Wow!
- Pecky, my brother, waxing poetic with Kelly and Bevie on his boat. He’s going to hate this picture!
- Really tasty tostadas hand-made by a beautiful family in Northfield Minnesota!
- The Indomitable Bevie!
- Funky and fabulous Madison Wisconsin! I could have lived there happily.
- Eclectic, electric Chicago, my first time there!
- Beautiful Bay City, Michigan
- Beth Bryce! It took me 653 miles to get to her on the first day, but boy, has it been worth it. Such an inspiration!
- My great good friend Shannon McCafferey who nudged me out of N.J. with a, “Go, Be Awesome!”
And there’s so much more to come. Such a Great Big Adventure!
Big Loving Namaste to Everyone!