Sent to me today:
I forgive myself for _____________.” Fill in the blank.
Top TEN (as they came to me):
- Sometimes speaking to myself from a place of lack.
- Judging others harshly (sometimes really) in silence.
- Occasionally wishing my life was different.
- Saying yes when I should have said no.
- Believing I actually have a modicum of control over other people’s lives and choices.
- Having a willful ego that sometimes gets me into trouble.
- Pushing myself way too hard.
- Thinking I needed to justify, argue, defend or explain myself ever.
- Making negative declarations about myself. EVER.
- Occasionally saying to myself: “You can do better.”
Letting it all go……..
Big Loving Namaste!