Here’s the caveat, right off the bat, this one is going to be a little whiny. I took a couple of days off from my blog posts as I felt like I had lost my way a little bit. I was getting quite caught up in the idea that the posts had to have some kind of significant relevance, deep inner meaning, change lives even; all ego stuff I know.
So I was stuck and I wanted to become unstuck; and much like my students I knew that much of what I needed to do revolved around addressing the samskaras or scars on my heart and using the yoga to open myself up to the deeper mystery and grace that emanates from living a life full of faith and trust. And I’m doing all of those things, both on and off the mat.
Here’s what is starting to emerge:
- More video and anecdote and fun yoga philosophy.
- Growth, development and expansion of livebig365 revolves around community and healing within the community.
- My world is opening up and I must step boldly into the next phase of it.
- It includes a lot of new people that are going to become a part of the blog.
- The website livebig365nj.com and the blog are going to be uniquely interconnected.
Time to move forward and let the new era of livebig365 inexorably and unfathomably unfold.
I’m not afraid anymore…..
Big Loving Namaste!