Top 15 plus 1 reasons why (in narrative order):
- I get that I’m not meant to ask why, today I did. Totally regret it.
- Answers to why are idiotic.
- I’m not meant to judge. Causes me pain.
- I’m not in pain, I’m angry.
- I express my anger out loud, to the wrong person.
- I’m judged,
- That totally sucks.
- I defend and explain myself even though I’ve pledged never to do this.
- More misunderstanding ensues.
- Replay all events in my head.
- Feel justified but frustrated.
- That sucks too.
- Stew in my head for a while.
- And realize I’m human.
- And it’s o.k. that it sucks.
- And start to nestle into the shimmery hope of tomorrow.
Big Loving Namaste!