Top 10 things I used to believe about myself (deep down) that I no longer (Thank God) believe:
- I was not worthy of happiness.
- I was not lovable.
- I did not deserve to have the life of my dreams.
- I was a failure at the big things in life.
- I did not know how to take care of myself.
- I could not earn enough money to support myself.
- Nobody would understand.
- Life was all about the effort.
- Maybe if I worked really really hard I could stay ahead of the game.
- Winning, and assuming a winning position, no matter how great the cost was everything
NO LONGER! (It bears repeating)…..
Setting my sights high: Being Me!
Big Loving Namaste!