LOTS TO DO!!!
Top 10 actions I took to bring livebig365 Serenity Space closer to opening:
- Met the Media Guy. So cute and he does animated video! (Check).
- Called the Accountant. Also cute. (Have to do it Check).
- Massage Therapist had to drop out due to change in job status. Contacted three others. (Bummer, check).
- Said the Serenity Prayer. Three times. (Not the first time I’ve been to this rodeo Check).
- Decided to keep believing. Yikes! (Might as well Check).
- Had 3 separate Yoga clients. 2 Home visits, 1 at the space. (So this why I do what I do Check).
- Contacted Kathryn regarding the Haiti Project. (never Forget check).
- Laughed at Sasha’s new rescue dog Lilo and his freaky quirks. (Best of luck unraveling him Sasha Check).
- Rolled Seb’s back out on the ball. It alleviated the pain. (Yes, love him Check).
- Said, “Come on, just keep going.” A lot! (Been there done that Check).
So inspiring to be moving and swirling forward. With purpose of course.
We shall see……
Big Loving Namaste!