Top 10 List for today:
- My spirited self: I’ve been feeling pretty battered this week, but I’m hanging in there and unraveling from the tough stuff; believing in my deep deep heart!
- My beautiful customer Judy E. working with me for 14 months; stronger, braver, pushing up from low plank to high to down dog 5X in a row at the age of 60 with such pride and gusto that I had to excuse myself for a slightly fake bathroom/real tear break, during the session.
- The weather; crisp but not too cold and really really clear!
- Zazeroo for picking up Bcvie at the airport and being so sweet about it.
- My friend and mentor Jamie E. for her fabulous lovemore blog post tonight. Find it here: day-329-lovemore-monday-weve-only-just-begun
- Krista Tippett and her fab interview (unedited) with the wildly awesome Brene Brown, You cand find it here: 4928 Believe me it’s worth the effort!
- I’m actually feeling grateful! You know, sometimes I do fake it until I make it, but not today!
- My friend Shelley who said to me today: “I’m really intrigued by the way that empathy is linked to language acquisition. I’m writing a paper on it.” Honest to God, not paraphrased.
- Acme sells really sweet, juicy pomegranates for $2.00 a piece. I bought four! Ate 2 already.
- Did I mention I was hanging in there?!