Today I had a throat massage for the first time in my life from a really gifted healer and now full-time friend who really has an intuitive touch. I’ve written a fair amount over the last week about the way in which physical stress in the body usually emanates from the mind or perhaps, from the thoughts that come from the mind. For me everything lands in my throat and sometimes the tension can be almost unbearable.
The great news is that I can heal myself and here are the top 10 things I am going to do to jump-start that process. I’m beginning with the one’s I’m most jazzed about:
- Build an altar to myself. Not at all ashamed to write it.
- Get twice monthly bodywork.
- Work the subtle energy bodies and get in touch with my third chakra, hopefully allowing my fifth to be everything that it is capable of being . I’ll write more on this.
- Do somatic body work for the sacrum, shoulders, neck and throat. Awesome, subtle stuff!
- Work on self-forgiveness deep within my core. Already doing that, see post 237.
- Oliate (good oils) and hydrate.
- Work on deep inhalations and even bigger exhalations, with the 360 degree strap.
- Psoas release exercises, prone, with the slo-mo Ball. More to follow on this one.
- Create a mantra that affirms, illuminates and inspires.
- Daily Yoga Nidra. More to follow on this as well. There will be a November/December LiveBig365 workshop on this one.
So, I’m not Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way! But I’m growing, and I’m strong and I am looking forward to expanding into my own lovely heart with even more authenticity than I ever imagined possible.
Big Love to you all from the awesome rollercoaster ride that is Kripalu.