FROM GIL HEDLEY of INTEGRAL ANATOMY:
“Every day I remember who I am, every day I know the world to be phenomenally abundant, every day I know as an incontrovertible fact that all is well, and that all shall be well. And every day, I also forget these things I know. And for some period of time, I waffle and fret about this or that. And then something or someone will remind me again what I know. We are all looked after in this way.”
Here’s who and how often I was upheld and buoyed up today, (in obvious chronological order):
- 6:30 am, Chris Stepien, for an awesome comment on my blog post!
- 8:00 am, Noel Ebrahim, my first customer, hair askew, grunting and joking his way through a less than desired yoga session. I laughed out loud at him.
- 9:45 am, Dylan Jones, smiling sheepishly when I asked for a free oatmeal to go with my awesome free hazelnut latte. They were both great.
- 11:00 am, Naeme Jeezny, co-owner of the great Dig Yoga, who, just like he does every Tuesday, asks me if I’m ready. I’m never ever as ready as I could be!
- 11:45 am, Alyn Collier, a truly awesome yogi, who looked over and smiled at me when I was completely unable to do a pose that she just nailed, effortlessly. After class she said to me: “We are all works in progress in our own way!”
- 1:30 pm, The guy at Big Bear Foods,who made the most awesome curried chicken wrap and Berry Blast smoothie for me for lunch after The Practice. I’ll be back next week.
- 3:00 pm, ME, for taking a short nap.
- 3:45 pm, WOW, everyone else who read the blog, very surprising, did not really feel it was one of my best. Thank you!
- 6:00 pm, Lizzie, Meg and Katie, for liking my yoga. I miss you!
- 7:00 pm, Todd of David Todd’s who greeted me with such a big hug at the door of his restaurant. I love being a regular. Thank you Seb Jones.
- 7:15 pm, Marky Mark for a fun dinner and conversation. Thank you as well.
- 9:30 pm Bev-Bev, for just being there, and laughing with me and at me at the same time. She is my mother after all.
It is very gratifying to be so well supported; Big Day, Big Life, Big Love to all of you!