Top 15 guilt-inducing phenomena that I used to own in a big way that I’ve finally learned how to let go of (in no particular order):
Musical accompaniment : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr-fOJdeUus
- Not completing the list of 18 must be done today things.
- Thinking, to myself, those shoes look really awful on her.
- Forgetting to floss my teeth.
- Pretending to listen.
- Eating 3 Raoul’s empanadas with the creamy sauce in one setting.
- Laughing at something really inane on the equally insane Family Guy, with G.
- Feeling badly that I can still be impatient and sometimes unable to stay in the flow.
- Sometimes, I just don’t know what to say.
- Chocolate in any form.
- Not always being calm and serene.
- Putting myself first.
- Watching X-Files reruns, with enthusiasm, 10 years after the show ended.
- My over-exuberance, occasionally overstated.
- Trying too hard and failing miserably.
- Not posting my blog on time.
By the way, last night’s Friday Night Foray was just as much fun as the week before, see Post 62.